Mobility and reaching the user from the phone, with the help of an app available from Google Play and App Store (we can also create a browser-based mobile app).
Why are companies investing in mobile apps?
As much as 90% of the time people spend on their mobile devices is using apps. Building your own opens up opportunities to shoot for trends, open up to new markets, or improve your business.
In our view, software development is a process, so in addition to the code itself, we deliver a lot of value along the way:
We understand that new software is an investment that needs to be thought through and based on a researched problem (yours/your company's or your client's). We support you in this from the beginning, minimizing the financial outlay - we present the analysis and conclusions of the workshop each time in the form of a report and concept, on which we base the offer.
We work with offices writing proposals, often co-writing them ourselves. We know how to conduct and well account for a project based on external funding.
Together we will build the content and create the sales of your project (including at an earlier stage financial projections, projected maintenance costs, customer segments, etc. under which we will tailor the landing page - the sales page of your product/service)
Your own in-house team in the future
As your business grows, we will help recruit your own development team, and then hold them accountable for their work and ensure the quality of the product
Warranty and support
Warranties, service hours, and 6 months of maintaining your application on our servers for free (in turn, we guarantee the best price for maintenance on our server)
What types of mobile applications can be found?
There are as many mobile apps as there are customers, not the least of which are some of the most popular:
- HR applications - for analyzing employee needs, tracking work, etc.
- Financial applications. Mainly it is banking software that allows you to: perform financial operations.
- Social media apps are social media applications that serve communication. They are a mainstay for users of mobile devices.
- Sports apps. Like a personal trainer, they will help with training planning and monitoring its progress.
- Navigation apps serve more than just drivers. They are useful on the go maps, route guides, public transport schedules. And so with Google Maps, Here WeGo, TomTomGo, you can plan any route for both car and bicycle.
- News apps make it easy to access news from the world.
- Thanks to shopping apps, users can: make direct purchases, take advantage of the loyalty program of his favorite brand (through provided coupons, discounts), stay up to date with promotions thanks to newspapers, compare prices between competitors.
- Apps for reading and listening to books.
- It is impossible not to mention multimedia (movie, music) applications.