Happy Startup Story
TherapyCave - online psychotherapy application
As a software house, we have experience not only strictly in technology, but also in business, as shown in particular by the TherapyCave project - it was the first startup accelerated in our company.
We are very pleased to brag about this project, for the reason that it demonstrates our versatility, experience, paved paths to startup success, and above all – plenty of energy for action. The idea for the project was born thanks to a mix of several talents and a desire to support the therapy market during the pandemic – all this we as Nebucode have combined, building a useful application, used by clinic networks.
To work with the project, we proposed the above mentioned programming stack (a.k.a. stack, meaning the technologies selected for the project). The choice of React, NextJS, GraphQL and PostreSQL was motivated by factors such as:
- 🧷 Great ecosystem of technology – lots of libraries, ongoing bug fixes, updates, and confidence that the technology will be maintained for decades (React is updated by Facebook – currently Meta)
- 🧷 Easy to maintain code transparency, which, combined with good documentation, makes the project maintainable for any software company and developer
- 🧷 Very fast loading application screens – even under 0.5 seconds.
- 🧷 Low ongoing maintenance costs
Revolutionary solution, supporting not only the therapy market, but directly people and their problems
- Mayor of the City of Katowice, Marcin Krupa (during the awards ceremony of the "Startup Mine" competition)