Happy Client Story
Smart Optimizer - integration of energy saving tool
Smart Optimizer is one of the most environmentally friendly solutions we have ever developed. This IoT (Internet of Things) product integrates energy-efficient devices with a mobile app, helping to reduce energy consumption.
The Smart Optimizer team has developed an energy-saving tool for hotels and restaurants. Wanting to popularize the idea of energy saving throughout society and make this technology available to individual users as well, they asked us to further digitize their solution, making it more intuitive and convenient.
To work with the project, we proposed the above mentioned programming stack (a.k.a. stack, meaning the technologies selected for the project). The choice of React, NextJS, GraphQL and PostreSQL was motivated by factors such as:
- 🧷 Great ecosystem of technology – lots of libraries, ongoing bug fixes, updates, and confidence that the technology will be maintained for decades (React is updated by Facebook – currently Meta)
- 🧷 Easy to maintain code transparency, which, combined with good documentation, makes the project maintainable for any software company and developer
- 🧷 Very fast loading application screens – even under 0.5 seconds.
- 🧷 Low ongoing maintenance costs
The final result was user-friendly and required no additional comments. During the project, Nebucode communicated and responded to our needs very efficiently and without problems. To sum up the cooperation, we were satisfied with the company’s timeliness and professionalism.
- Founder & CEO, Feigin Electric, Andrew Dmitrev