Happy Client Story
Eurorent - car fleet management system
Eurorent is a well-known franchisee of one of the major brands of car rental chains, often found in airports, cities and transportation centers.
Outdated enterprise resource management software is one of the most common reasons, reduced company productivity. The application loads slowly, an error pops up in every window, you can’t run several processes at once, it’s incomprehensible to new employees, etc. These are just a few of the problems that escalated year after year that Eurorent faced when coming to us.
Eurorent, as a large company in need of a comprehensive solution, had been using a single application to manage its fleet of cars, for almost a dozen years.Transitioning to a new solution proves to be just as difficult at first for many companies as using the existing one. Because, after all, the application works, it’s doing well, there are only a few bugs a week, and in general, those problems are not, so much…. A very common phenomenon, which is aggravated by a stuffed market of IT specialists who do not necessarily inspire confidence.
To work with the project, we proposed the above mentioned programming stack (a.k.a. stack, meaning the technologies selected for the project). The choice of React, NextJS, GraphQL and PostreSQL was motivated by factors such as:
- 🧷 Great ecosystem of technology – lots of libraries, ongoing bug fixes, updates, and confidence that the technology will be maintained for decades (React is updated by Facebook – currently Meta)
- 🧷 Easy to maintain code transparency, which, combined with good documentation, makes the project maintainable for any software company and developer
- 🧷 Very fast loading application screens – even under 0.5 seconds.
- 🧷 Low ongoing maintenance costs
The delivery of the first stages has already made a real impact on Eurorent’s work, making our company more operational
- Technology and operations team